Garbage Disposal Repair Service
Is your garbage disposal clogged, jammed, or starting to leak? Are you in need of garbage disposal repair? You’ve come to rely on your garbage disposal, so what are you supposed to do when it stops working correctly? The very best thing you can do is to contact Metro Rooter Plumbing service, we are the experts in Garbage Disposal Repair in Arlington TX. Here are some common Garbage Disposal Problems:
- Do you hear a humming sound? That’s the motor trying to turn, but the blades are more likely jammed.
- Cloggs usually require disconnecting the drain plumbing to clear.
- Leaking can mean just tightening a connection or two, garbage disposal repairs involving replacing seals, or a replacement installation.
- Vibrating or shaking usually means that the garbage disposal unit has to be reseated.
- The unit does not turn on.
If you experience any of the above problems, Metro Rooter can help. We’ve been fixing and replacing garbage disposals for several years and we’re confident in our ability to fix your problem or install a brand new unit. Simply purchase your chosen garbage disposal unit, then give us a call. We can remove your old unit and install the new unit. We know how tired you are at the end of the day, let our dedicated team of Garbage Disposal Repair in Arlington TX experts handle the hard work for you. And enjoy your weekend!